Low Carb Keto Blender Sherbet
Here's a useful tip.
You can make your own low carb sherbet in the blender in just a few short minutes. It's as easy a recipe as they come. You just dissolve Sugar Free Jello and sweetener in water, add cream and then blend it with ice in the blender.
And you're done! Now you can kick back and enjoy your icy treat.
Low Carb Blender Sherbet
- 1 (.3 oz) package of Sugar Free Jello, any flavor
- 1 tablespoon Swerve or equivalent granulated sweetener
- 1/3 cup boiling water
- 1/3 cup very cold water
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cup ice
1. Mix together the sweetener and Jello powder in a small bowl.
2. Stir in 1/3 cup boiling water to dissolve.
3. Stir in 1/3 cup very cold water to cool it down.
4. Stir in 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream.
5. Add ice to the blender and pour in the Jello liquid.
6. Blend until fully combined.
7. Serve immediately.
PREP TIME: 5 MIN COOK TIME: 3 MIN
NUTRITIONAL INFO: Calories 72 Fat 6g Protein <1g Carb <1 Fiber 0 Net Carbs <1g