Low Carb Keto Flax Seed Brownies
If you are looking for a healthy low carb treat, then these chocolate brownies might just be your jam.
Flax seed brownies are a tasty way to get more fiber into your diet. They are on the light and cakey side of the brownie spectrum. A bit crumbly, but not too much.
Low Carb Flax Seed Brownies
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 oz unsweetened baker's chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup flax seed meal
- 1/2 cup Bob's Red Mill Paleo Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Swerve or equivalent sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F and grease an 8×8 inch pan.
2. Melt butter and chocolate together in a small sauce pan over low heat.
3. Whisk together flax seed meal, paleo flour, baking powder and salt in a medium sized bowl.
4. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, granulated erythritol and vanilla extract.
5. Whisk in melted chocolate mixture until smooth.
6. Stir in the dry mixture until well-combined.
7. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes, until top is just barely firm to the touch.
8. Let cool, then cut into bars.
PREP TIME: 15 MIN COOK TIME: 15 MIN
NUTRITIONAL INFO: Calories 212 Total Fat 18 g Protein 5g Net Carbs 3g