Low Carb Keto Hot Chocolate
I am so stoked. I just learned how to turn home videos into gifs with Photoshop. Now the world is my oyster.
For my first gif, I made an endless cup of hot chocolate.
That's it. Just keep pouring. I'll say when.
This Low Carb Hot Chocolate is a snap to make, and a delight to drink on a cold day. For the cocoa mix, just use 1 part unsweetened cocoa powder to 1 part powdered Swerve. Stir 4 tablespoons of that mixture into 1 cup of hot water. Then add a few tablespoons heavy cream.
Low Carb Hot Chocolate
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons Powdered Swerve or equivalent powdered sweetener
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
1. Mix cocoa powder and sweetener together in a mug.
2. Add boiling water and stir until dissolved.
3. Add heavy cream.
PREP TIME: 5 MIN COOK TIME: 5 MIN
NUTRITIONAL INFO: Serving Size: 1 cup Calories 124 Total Fat 12g Protein 3g Carbs 7g Fiber 4g Net Carbs 3g