Low Carb Keto Peanut Butter Fudge
Have you ever seen Ok Go's Rube Goldberg machine video? (below)
It has to be one of the coolest things on the Internet. (And the Internet is full of cool things.)
Also cool, is this recipe for peanut butter fudge that I found.
I'm not a fudge person per se, but I saw this recipe on Low Carb Yum and just went for it. I'm so glad I did. This stuff is delicious. I added in some drizzled chocolate because, well, everything is better with chocolate. And it's still only got 1g net carbs per serving.
Low Carb Peanut Butter Fudge
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup unsweetened peanut butter
- 1 cup Powdered Swerve or equivalent powdered sweetener
- 1/2 cup unflavored whey protein
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon Powdered Swerve or equivalent powdered sweetener
1. Line a 9x9 square pan with wax or parchment paper.
2. In saucepan over medium heat, melt cream cheese and butter together.
3. Add peanut butter and stir until smooth.
4. Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients. Blend with electric mixer until well combined. If you have trouble getting the mixture to blend, try adding in a tablespoon of heavy cream.
5. Pour fudge into prepared pan and spread out evenly.
6. Allow to cool on the counter until set.
7. Whisk chocolate topping ingredients together and drizzle over fudge after it's been set.
8. Store in the refrigerator.
PREP TIME: 10 MIN COOK TIME: 10 MIN
NUTRITIONAL INFO: Calories 135 Total Fat 12g Protein 5g Carbs 2g Fiber 1g Net Carbs 1g