Low Carb Keto Pepperoni Chips
Hey what's up?
Me? I'm just hanging out and eating some low carb chips. No big whoop.
These crispy pepperoni and cheese chips were so easy to make!
I just topped pepperoni slices with a handful of shredded cheese and baked these beauties up. In less than 10 minutes I had a delicious zero carb snack.
It's the perfect low carb treat for when you're feeling snacky.
Low Carb Pepperoni Chips
- 28 pepperoni slices
- 2 oz shredded 3 cheese blend or mozzarella
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Lay pepperoni slices on cookie sheet with a 1/2 inch gap between slices.
3. Sprinkle cheese on top of each pepperoni slice.
4. Bake for 7-9 minutes until browned. The chips will crisp up as they cool.
PREP TIME: 5 MIN COOK TIME: 9 MIN
NUTRITIONAL INFO: Serving size: 7 chips Calories 94 Total Fat 8g Protein 5g Carbs <1g Fiber 0g Net Carbs <1g