Low Carb Keto Raspberry Cheesecake Popsicles
It's one of those dog days of summer. Time to lay low and eat popsicles.
These raspberry cheesecake popsicles are super delicious and super easy to make. You just throw some Jello, cream cheese and heavy cream into a blender and off you go. Freeze it for a few hours and then you've got a creamy, flavorful treat for a hot day like today.
Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
Low Carb Raspberry Cheesecake Popsicles
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 (.3 oz) box Raspberry Sugar Free Jello
1. Place cream cheese in a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
2. Add cream, and Jello and process until well combined.
3. Pour mixture into popsicle molds and freeze for at least 4 hours.
4. To unmold, run under hot tap water for 20 to 30 seconds, and then twist stick gently to release.
PREP TIME: 5 MIN
NUTRITIONAL INFO: Serving Size: 1 popsicle Calories 415 Total Fat 42g Protein 6g Carbs 4g Fiber 0g Net Carbs 4g