Low Carb Keto Shrimp and Avocado Salad
I've had this silly little song stuck in my head all morning.
"Lavender's blue, dilly, dilly, lavender's green
If I were king, dilly, dilly, I'd need a queen."
It's all because of this shrimp salad I made. The dilly dressing got me going with that song. (above) I'm hoping it lets up by afternoon. But it's pretty darn catchy, so there is just no telling. The salad turned out really well though. It's got a mild lemony cream dressing over sweet baby shrimp and avocado. And dill.
Dilly dilly dill.
Low Carb Shrimp and Avocado Salad
- 12 oz precooked salad shrimp, rinsed
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup red or yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup scallions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup mayonaise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1. Chop the vegetables, and rinse off the shrimp.
2. Mix the lemon juice, mayo, dill, salt and pepper together until well combined.
3. Mix the dressing up with the shrimp, avocado, scallions, and bell peppers.
PREP TIME: 10 MIN
NUTRITIONAL INFO: Calories 135 Total Fat 8g Protein 7g Carb 5g Fiber 2g Net Carbs 3g