These low carb waffles that I’ve been making are just the best.
(I know that every food blogger says that, but you’ve got to take my word for it on this one.)
These aren’t just the best low carb waffles, they are the best regular waffles too.
These waffles could go head to head with any waffle, any time, any place. They could throw down in IHOP and come out the winner, no question.
Waffles tend to be nutritional wastelands.
Lots of sugar and flour and not much else. But check out the ingredients in my waffles: Eggs, Cream Cheese, Oil and Almond Flour. This is real food, people! Real food with only 6g of net carbs and a hefty 18g of protein.
And did I mention that it also makes the World’s Greatest Pancakes? Well, it does. Best waffles and pancakes ever.
World’s Greatest Low Carb Keto Waffles
This is it. The World’s Best Low Carb Pancake and Waffle batter. Hands down.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 3
- Total Time: 8 minutes
- Yield: 1
- Category: Entree
- Cuisine: American
- 2 large eggs
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil or melted butter*
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1. Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Pour the batter into a pre-heated, lightly greased waffle maker and bake according to manufacturer’s directions. (Usually 2-3 minutes.)
3. When done, use a fork to lift it off the grid.
*Omit oil if using for pancake batter.
- Serving Size: 1 Belgian Waffle
- Calories: 522
- Fat: 48
- Carbohydrates: 7
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 19
Keywords: Low Carb Waffle, Keto Wafffle, Low Carb Pancakes, Keto Pancakes