This 10 minute low carb breakfast sandwich will blow your mind.
3 tablespoons super fine almond flour
1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
a pinch of salt
2 eggs, divided
1 tablespoon butter, divided
1 slice cheddar cheese
1 slice ham
1. Spray a 4 inch custard dish with cooking spray.
2. Mix together almond flour, parmesan cheese, coconut oil, baking powder, salt and 1 egg in a small bowl.
3. Add to the custard dish. Stir to make sure there are no pockets of air in the bottom.
4. Microwave for 90 seconds. Remove bread from the dish and allow to cool for 2 minutes. Cut in half.
5. Heat 1/2 tablespoon butter in a large skillet over Medium High heat. Fry the bread slices front and back, 2 minutes.
6. Add 1/2 tablespoon butter to the pan and heat over Medium heat. Fry the remaining egg as desired.
7. Stack the sandwich with cheese, ham and egg.
Keywords: Low Carb Breakfast Sandwich, Keto Breakfast Sandwich, Quick Breakfast Sandwich