This recipe for fajitas uses gnom-gnom blog’s great tortillas. And each fajita has just 3g net carbs.
1. Mix the spices, lemon juice and 2 tablespoons of oil together in a plastic bag. Add the beef and marinate for 1-4 hours.
2. Mix up the dough for the tortillas and then let the dough rest in the refrigerator until you are ready to fry them up.
3. Add the remaining oil to a large frying pan. Saute peppers and onions in remaining oil over high heat until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Remove to a platter.
4. Add the beef to the pan in 2 batches. Saute until cooked through, about 3 minutes. Add the cooked beef to the platter.
5. Wipe down the pan and use it to fry up the tortillas, based on the tortilla recipe instructions.
6. Add the beef, peppers and onions back into the pan and heat until warm. Serve on the tortillas.
Nutritional Info is just for the meat and veggies.
Keywords: Low Carb Beef Fajitas, Keto Beef Fajitas, Paleo Beef Fajitas