These low carb berry mini cheesecakes are so cute. And each one has just 4g net carbs.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a regular muffin pan with muffin liners.
2. In a medium mixing bowl combine the almond flour and 1 tablespoon sweetener. Add the melted butter to the bowl and mix until the almond flour is coated and is the texture of wet sand. Divide the mixture evenly amongst the 12 wells in the muffin pan. Press the mixture down into the bottom of each muffin liner.
3. Bake the crusts for 5 minutes.
4. In a large mixing bowl, using an electric hand mixer, beat the cream cheese until fluffy. Add eggs, Jello, vanilla extract and 1/4 cup sweetener and mix until all ingredients are well combined and smooth.
5. Divide the cheesecake mixture evenly between all 12 wells in the muffin pan.
6. Bake for 25 -30 minutes or until the cheesecakes are set.
7. While they are baking, you can make the blueberry topping. Add the blueberries, sweetener and water to a saucepan. Cook on medium until the berries have released their juices and thickened a bit, about 5-7 minutes. Check the berry mixture for sweetness and add more sweetener if needed.
8. Once the cheesecakes are cooled and the top is sunken back down, you can top the mini cheesecakes with the berry topping and serve.
Keywords: Low Carb Berry Cheesecake, Keto Berry Cheesecake, Sugar-Free Berry Cheesecake