This recipe for real Low Carb Cereal Bars uses Magic Spoon cereal as its base. It’s like a soft granola bar, but a bar that only has 2g net carbs.
2 tablespoons sugar-free almond butter
1 tablespoon coconut butter
2 large egg whites
4 cups Magic Spoon Cereal in Frosted, Cocoa or Cinnamon flavors
1. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees and line an 8 x 8 or 9 x 9 inch pan with parchment paper. Crisscross two pieces so that you can use them to lift the bars out of the pan once they’ve cooled.
2. Add almond butter and coconut butter to a small bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Mix until smooth and combined.
3. Add egg whites to a large bowl. Whisk in almond butter mixture.
4. Fold in cereal until every piece is coated. Pour it into the pan and spread it out evenly with a spatula.
5. Bake it for 8-10 minutes until the edges are just beginning to brown.
6. Put the pan in the freezer for 10 minutes to cool and set.
7. Remove from the pan using the parchment paper handles and put it on a cutting board. Cut in 1/2 and then into 1/8s.
Keywords: Low Carb Cereal Bars, Keto Cereal Bars, Sugar-Free Cereal Bars