This easy recipe for Cheesy Beer Bread is low carb, Keto and out of this world. And each slice has just 3g net carbs.
2 cups super fine almond flour
3 tablespoons Swerve or equivalent granulated sweetener
1 1/2 tablespoons oat fiber
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
4 large eggs, beaten
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/2 cup light beer
1 1/4 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a loaf pan liberally.
2. Sift all dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
3. Add all wet ingredients and stir until smooth.
4. Fold in 1 cup of the shredded cheese.
5. Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and smooth the top with a spatula.
6. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup cheese on top.
7. Bake for 45-55 minutes until a toothpick in the middle comes out clean. Cover the loaf pan loosely with aluminum foil at minute 30 to keep it from browning too much.
8. Allow to cool in the pan for 20 minutes.
9. Place a small cutting board on top of the loaf pan and invert it and the loaf pan together to release the loaf from the pan.
10. Wait until the bread has cooled completely, before cutting it into slices.
Keywords: Low Carb Beer Bread, Keto Beer Bread, Low Carb Cheesy Bread, Keto Cheesy Bread