3 large eggs
1/3 cup vegetable or coconut oil
1/3 cup water
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon Confectioner’s Swerve or equivalent powdered sweetener
3 (6z) boxes fresh raspberries, divided
1/2 cup water
1/4 – 1/2 cup Swerve or equivalent granulated sweetener
1/4 teaspoon Xanthan Gum
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F and grease an 8 or 9 inch round cake pan.
2. In a medium sized bowl, mix together eggs, oil, water and vanilla.
3. Add cake mix to the bowl and mix well to combine.
4. Pour batter into the cake pan and bake for 25-30 minutes until a toothpick in the middle comes out clean.
5. Cool for 1 hour in the pan. Carefully release cake from the pan onto a plate or cake stand.
6. In a medium sized sauce pan, mix together 2 (6oz) boxes of raspberries, water and 1/4 cup sweetener. Bring to a boil over Medium heat and simmer for 2 minutes until the berries are broken down. Taste for sweetness and add more sweetener if desired. Sprinkle Xanthan Gum over the sauce and quickly whisk it in. Simmer for 2 minutes more until thickened. Mix in remaining box of raspberries.
7. Using a sifter or sieve, sprinkle the top of the cake with the powdered sweetener.
8. Pour raspberry sauce on top of the cake.
You can also use this mix to make 12 cupcakes. Bake them for 15-20 minutes.
Nutritional Info for the Raspberry Sauce:
Yield: 1 cup Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
Calories:18 Fat:<1g Carbs:4g Fiber:2g Protein:<1g
Keywords: Quick Low Carb Chocolate Cake, Quick Keto Chocolate Cake, Quick Sugar Free Chocolate Cake