These low carb and Keto crostini appetizers are colorful Italian hors d’oevres. And each serving has just 1g net carbs.
3 slices ThinSlim Foods Zero Carb Bread
2 tablespoons melted butter or extra virgin olive oil
Topping Spread Ideas:
Cream Cheese and Chives, Sweetened Ricotta (1 tablespoon Ricotta + 1/2 teaspoon Swerve), Mashed Avocado (1/2 avocado + 1 teaspoon lime juice), Cauliflower Hummus, Almond Butter, Egg Salad, Goat Cheese, Pesto
Grape Tomatoes, Parsley, Avocado, Berries, Anchovies, Cucumbers, Olives, Hard Boiled Eggs, Ham, Jalapeno Peppers, Scallions, Nuts, Capers, Basil, Roasted Red Peppers, Pepperoncini
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F and get out a large cookie sheet.
2. Brush bread, front and back with melted butter or olive oil.
3. Add to the cookie sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes, flipping them at minute 6. Bake until the edges are golden brown and the bread is no longer soft enough to bend.
4. Cool on the cookie sheet for 15 minutes before adding toppings.
5. Mix and match spreads and toppings. You’ll need about 1/2 tablespoon of spread for each crostini.
The nutritional info below is for 4 crostini with cream cheese and cucumbers.
Keywords: Low Carb Crostini, Keto Crostini, Low Crab Melba Toast, Keto Melba Toast