Easy Low Carb Keto Jello Ring
This is me, trying to motivate myself to exercise.
I would definitely rather be eating Jello.
Today's recipe is a classic Jello ring. It's one of those recipes that looks like you worked really hard, even though you actually didn't. It's a two layer Jello mold, but you only need to prep one layer of it. That's because it uses cream, which rises to the top, creating a magical second layer as it cools.
But that's enough food talk for now. I need to get back to eating Jello and not exercising. Chow!
Easy Low Carb Jello Ring
3 (.3 oz) packages of sugar - free jello
4 (7g) envelopes knox plain gelatin
3 cups boiling water
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1. Add the flavored and unflavored gelatin to a medium sized bowl and mix.
2. Add boiling water and stir until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
3. Stir in the heavy whipping cream.
4. Pour into a small 4 cup Jello mold or bundt cake pan.
5. Chill until firm. About 3 hours. The cream will rise to the top, making two layers.
6. Loosen the gelatin from the top edge of mold by gently pulling the gelatin away from edge with a moistened finger. Then dip the mold up to its rim in a sink or large pan of warm water for a few seconds or until edges begin to release from the side of the mold. Place a plate over the mold and invert.
PREP TIME: 10 MIN COOK TIME: 5 MIN
NUTRITION INFORMATION: Calories:121 Fat: 11g Protein:2g Carbs: 1g Fiber 0g Net Carbs 1g