This is me, trying to motivate myself to exercise. I would definitely rather be eating Jello.
Today’s recipe is a classic Jello ring.
It’s one of those recipes that looks like you worked really hard, even though you actually didn’t. It’s a two layer Jello mold, but you only need to prep one layer of it. That’s because it uses cream, which rises to the top, creating a magical second layer as it cools.
But that’s enough food talk for now. I need to get back to eating Jello and not exercising.
Easy Low Carb Keto Jello Ring
This is an easy way to make a two layer Sugar-Free Jello ring in just one step. It’s a refreshing treat with just 1g net carb per slice.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 3 (.3 oz) packages of sugar – free jello
- 4 (7g) envelopes knox plain gelatin
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
1. Add the flavored and unflavored gelatin to a medium sized bowl and mix.
2. Add boiling water and stir until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
3. Stir in the heavy whipping cream.
4. Pour into a small 4 cup Jello mold or bundt cake pan.
5. Chill until firm. About 3 hours. The cream will rise to the top, making two layers.
6. Loosen the gelatin from the top edge of mold by gently pulling the gelatin away from edge with a moistened finger. Then dip the mold up to its rim in a sink or large pan of warm water for a few seconds or until edges begin to release from the side of the mold. Place a plate over the mold and invert.
- Calories: 121
- Fat: 11
- Carbohydrates: 1
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 2