This recipe is an easy one. It’s a foil dinner of breaded fish and vegetables with just 10g net carbs.
1. Preheat oven to 500 degrees F and cover a baking sheet with a large sheet of tin foil.
2. Roll the tomatoes in olive oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake at 500° for 5 minutes.
3. Reduce oven temperature to 450°. Coat the green beans and garlic in oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add it to the baking sheet, fold the foil over, and seal tightly to form a packet. Bake at 450° for 15 minutes.
4. Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice and Dijon mustard. Sprinkle fillets with salt and pepper. Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly over 1 side of fillets.
5. Top evenly with almond flour, and coat with cooking spray. Spray the baking sheet.
6. Arrange fillets on other side of the baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 6 minutes.
7. Turn broiler to high. Broil 3 minutes or until the flour coating is golden and fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Serve with green beans, tomatoes, and lemon.
Keywords: Low Carb Fish Foil Dinner, Keto Fish Foil Dinner, Paleo Fish Foil Dinner