This recipe for low carb and Keto garlic bread rolls is just the thing if you need to ward off a vampire. And luckily for us, each piece has just 5g net carbs.
2 1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
2 oz full fat cream cheese
3 large eggs, beaten
1 1/2 cup super fine almond flour
1/2 cup coconut flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F and grease a small 8 inch cast iron skillet liberally.
2. In a large microwave safe bowl, melt mozzarella and cream cheese in the microwave for 1 minute. Stir to combine. Microwave for another minute and stir again until smooth and fully combined. If it hasn’t completely melted, then cook for another 30 seconds and stir again.
3. Mix together beaten eggs, almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder and salt in a medium sized bowl.
4. Mix dry ingredients into the cheese mixture and mix well until fully combined.
5. Mix together parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning on a shallow plate.
6. Use a cookie scoop to scoop out portions of dough. Roll the dough into 2 inch balls and roll the dough balls in the parmesan cheese until covered on all sides.
7. Arrange the dough balls in the cast iron skillet. You’ll need to make a few a little smaller in order to fit them into the middle of the pan.
8. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Loosely cover with a piece of foil at minute 10 to keep it from browning too much.
9. In a small microwave safe bowl, microwave butter and minced garlic for 2 minutes. Use a spoon to pour the garlic butter over each piece of bread.
10. Best served warm. Can be reheated in the microwave for 30 seconds.
Keywords: Keto Garlic Bread, Keto Bread Rolls, Low Carb Garlic Bread