These low carb goat cheese wrapped blackberries are the perfect easy dessert.
1. Mix together the goat cheese and sweetener in a small bowl.
2. Add pistachios to a food processor or high powered blender and pulse a few times to break the nuts into small pieces and dust. Add to a small bowl.
2. Take a heaping teaspoon of the goat cheese mixture and make a flat oval in the palm of your hand. Wrap the cheese around a blackberry and roll in your palms to make it into an evenly distributed ball.
3. Roll the ball in the ground pistachios.
4. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Keywords: Low Carb Goat Cheese Blackberries, Keto Goat Cheese Blackberries, Sugar-Free Goat Cheese Blackberries