1 (3.5 oz) bag unflavored pork rinds
1/4 cup sugar-free peanut butter
1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter
6 oz Lilly’s Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips or equivalent
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup Confectioner’s Swerve or equivalent powdered sweetener
1. Cut the pork rinds into bite sized pieces
2. Add peanut butter, chocolate chips and butter to a large, microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 1 minute. Stir and microwave in 30 second increments, stirring every time until fully melted and combined, 2-3 minutes.
3. Spread the mixture on a parchment paper covered cookie sheet in a single layer. Chill for 15 minutes in the refrigerator.
4. Sprinkle 1/4 cup powdered sweetener over the muddy buddies.
5. Use a pancake turner to lift the mixture and coat with powdered sweetener. Repeat 3 more times with remaining powdered sweetener.
STEP-BY-STEP PHOTOS ARE BELOW THE RECIPE