These Keto Orange Tangerine Jello Whips are the perfect way to beat the heat. And each custard cup has just 60 calories and 2g net carbs.
1/2 cup cold water
2 packages Knox Unflavored Gelatine
1/2 cup boiling water
2 teaspoons Mio Orange Tangerine Water Enhancer
1 cup ice water
1 cup whole milk plain Greek yogurt
1. In a large bowl, stir gelatine into cold water. Allow gelatine to soften for 3 minutes.
2. Stir in boiling water until gelatine has dissolved.
3. Stir in Mio flavoring.
4. Fill a 1 cup measure to the top with ice. Fill remainder of the measure with cold water. Add to gelatine mixture and stir until ice is melted.
5. Add mixture and yogurt to a high powered blender and blend on High for 1 minute.
6. Pour into custard cups and chill for 1 hour until set. Store in the refrigerator.
Keywords: Keto Jello Whip, Keto Jello Dessert, Sugar Free Jello Whip, Sugar Free Jello Dessert