These Keto Key Lime Jello Whips are the perfect way to beat the heat. And each custard cup has just 88 calories and 2g net carbs.
1 (.3oz) box Sugar-Free Lime Jello
2 tablespoons Swerve or equivalent granulated sweetener
3/4 cup boiling water
3 oz full fat cream cheese, cut into 1/2 inch squares
1 cup ice water
1 cup plain Greek yogurt
1. In a small bowl, dissolve Jello powder and sweetener in boiling water.
2. Add Jello and cream cheese to a blender and blend until smooth and no chunks of cream cheese remain.
3. Fill a 1 cup measure with ice cubes. Fill remaining space with water. Pour ice water into the blender and blend until mixture is cold and ice cubes have melted.
4. Add yogurt to the blender and blend until smooth and bubbly at the top.
5. Fill custard cups with mixture and chill for 2 hours until firm.
For a simpler, two ingredient version of this recipe, see https://www.resolutioneats.com/blog/low-carb-jello-yogurt-whips/
Keywords: Key Lime Jello, Lime Jello Whips, Sugar-Free Lime Jello Whips