This is an easy low carb and Keto ham and cauliflower hash that you can throw together with leftover ham in about 15 minutes. And each 1 cup serving has just 4g net carbs.
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
4 cup cauliflower, diced
1/2 cup onion, diced
1/4 cup water
2 cups cooked ham, diced
1/2 teaspoon ground paprika
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
1. Dice the cauliflower, ham and onion.
2. Heat olive oil over Medium High heat, in a large skillet with a lid. Add cauliflower and onion and saute for 3-4 minutes.
3. Add water and cover with a lid. Cook for 5 minutes.
4. Remove lid and add ham to the pan. Cook for 2 minutes.
5. Sprinkle with paprika, black pepper and parsley.
Keywords: Low Carb Ham Hash, Keto Ham Hash, Paleo Ham Hash