These low carb chocolate truffles are based on Brazilian chocolates called Brigadeiro.
1. Heat the cream in a small sauce pan over low heat. Don’t let it boil.
2. Add in the chocolate chips and butter and mix until melted and completely blended.
3. Remove from heat and add the sweetener, cocoa powder, salt and vanilla. Mix until well combined.
4. Put the chocolate into the fridge to cool for one hour. Mix several times since the butter is going to want to separate. Just keep mixing it back in.
5. Once the chocolate has cooled, spoon it out in tablespoon measurements. Roll them into balls with your hands.
6. Mix the coating cocoa powder and powdered sweetener and roll the balls in this coating.
Keywords: Low Carb Brigadeiro, Keto Brigadeiro, Sugar-Free Brigadeiro