These low carb and Keto carrot cake bites are just the thing if you have a sweet tooth.
Today I’m going to share a recipe for low carb carrot cake bites. They make for a great dessert or workout snack.
I thought I’d also share some workout advice, in case you are looking to switch up your workout routine.
There’s no school like the old school, I always say. So I’ve been finding old workout videos from the 1980’s on Youtube. I’ve been jamming out to Richard Simmons, David Carradine and the workout queen herself, Jane Fonda. (video below) I love these videos because I am both nostalgic and a cheap skate. So it’s a win win all around.
But back to the energy bites.
These low carb carrot cake bites are the bomb. They’re tasty treats that pack all the flavor of carrot cake into a bite sized morsel. I based the recipe on a no bake carrot cake energy bite that I found on Running With Spoons. For this low carb version, I swapped out the sweetener with sugar-free zero carb pancake syrup. Each 1/4 cup serving now has just 3g net carbs. Pretty rad.
So whip up some carrot cake bites, press play and enjoy the ride back in time.
Low Carb Keto Carrot Cake Bites
These low carb keto carrot cake bites are just the thing if you have a sweet tooth.
- Prep Time: 15
- Total Time: 15
- Yield: 8 cake bites 1x
- Category: Snack
- Cuisine: American
1 cup super fine almond flour
6 tablespoons coconut flour
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/8 teaspoon ground cardamon
3 tablespoons sugar-free pancake syrup
1/2 cup shredded carrot
1/4 cup Swerve or equivalent granulated sweetener
3 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
1. Add all ingredients except shredded coconut to a food processor or high powered blender and process until fully combined, about 1 minute.
2. Taste for sweetness and add more sweetener if desired. The dough should stick together enough to roll into a ball. But if it’s too dry, you can add more syrup and if it’s too wet, you can add more coconut flour.
3. Measure out 1/4 cup of the dough and roll into a ball with the palms of your hands. Repeat with remaining dough. You should have 8 balls.
4. Add shredded coconut to a medium sized shallow bowl and roll the balls around in it to coat the outside.
5. Gently press the coconut into the dough.
6. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Serving Size: 1 cake bite
- Calories: 124
- Fat: 9
- Carbohydrates: 7
- Fiber: 4
- Protein: 4
Keywords: Low Carb Carrot Cake Bites, Keto Carrot Cake Bites, Paleo Carrot Cake Bites
If you liked this recipe for Carrot Cake Bites, then you might like my recipes for Lemon Energy Bites, Lemon Lime Cheesecake Bites or Cookie Dough Bites.
I’ve included links to the specialty ingredients used in this recipe. You should know that these are Amazon Associates links, so I’ll receive a small commission if you buy something.