This recipe is for a low carb version of chirachi which is a Japanese dish of sushi over seasoned rice.
1. Chop the cauliflower into florets. Add to a food processor or high powered blender and pulse a few times until it is the consistency of rice.
2. Place the riced cauliflower into a microwave-safe bowl and stir in 1 tablespoon of oil. Cover the bowl tightly with plastic wrap, and microwave on High for 6 minutes.
3. Warm the rice vinegar in the microwave for 30 seconds. Add the sweetener and salt and mix until dissolved.
4. Mix the vinegar seasoning with the cauliflower and refrigerate for an hour. It should be room temperature or cooler when you serve it. Split the cauliflower rice into three bowls.
5. Salt and pepper the tuna steaks on both sides. Add 1 tablespoon oil to a frying pan and sear the tuna steaks over medium heat for 1 1/2 minutes per side. Cut into strips and top the chirashi rice bowls.
6. Cut the avocado into slices and add to the chirashi bowls. Garnish with sliced scallions.
Keywords: Low Carb Chirachi, Keto Chirachi, Paleo Chirachi