These cauliflower rounds are much like hash browns, just hash browns with only 1g net carbs each.
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F and cover a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Add the cauliflower florets to a food processor or high powered blender and process until it’s the size of rice.
3. Microwave the cauliflower for 4 minutes in a large bowl. Stir and then microwave for another 4 minutes. Allow to cool.
4. Once the cauliflower is cool enough to handle, add it to a clean tea towel and wring out the liquid. You should be able to remove at least 1 cup of liquid.
5. Mix the cauliflower with egg, cheese, parsley, salt and pepper.
6. Place a 3″ circular cookie cutter on the parchment covered cookie sheet. Fill the cookie cutter with the cauliflower mixture. Pack it down with the back of a spoon. Gently remove the cookie cutter. The rounds should be about 1/3 inch thick. Repeat until you’ve used up all the cauliflower..
7. Bake for 25 minutes or until nicely browned.
8. While the cauliflower rounds are in the oven, you can make the ketchup.
9. Add all of the ketchup ingredients to a small saucepan. Bring to a boil. Simmer for 8-10 minutes.
10. Add the ketchup to a blender and blend until smooth.
11. Serve the rounds with ketchup on the side.
NUTRITIONAL INFO FOR KETCHUP: Serving Size: 2 tablespoons Calories 13 Fat 0g Protein <1g Carbs 1g Fiber <1g Net Carbs 1g
NUTRITIONAL INFO FOR CAULIFLOWER ROUNDS BELOW:
Keywords: Low Carb Cauliflower Rounds, Keto Cauliflower Rounds, Low Carb Cauliflower Hash Browns, Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns