These low carb chicken potstickers are out of this world. And they are made from Fathead dough so they only have 7g net carbs per serving.
For the filling:
1. In a large bowl, mix together the minced cabbage, garlic, ginger, scallions, ground chicken, egg, Better Than Bouillon, salt, pepper, almond flour and coconut aminos. Knead the meat mixture with your hands until all of the ingredients are smoothly mixed together.
2. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil to a large frying pan. Cook the filling on medium heat for several minutes until fully browned and cooked through. Remove from heat and add to a bowl to cool.
For the dough:
3. Microwave the butter and mozzarella cheese for the dough on High for 1 minute. Stir and cook for one minute more. The cheese and butter should be melted and able to be combined. If you need to, add a minute or too more.
4. Allow the cheese to cool for 2 minutes and then mix in the egg and egg yolk. Mix until smooth.
5. Mix in the almond flour to form a soft dough. Knead a few times to make sure that the dough is fully blended.
6. Place the dough between 2 pieces of parchment or wax paper. Roll out the dough until it is quite thin, about 1/8 of an inch. Use a circle cookie cutter or a glass to cut 3 1/2″ circles out of the dough. Ball up the remaining dough and repeat the process again.
7. Drop a tablespoon of filling on each circle of dough. Carefully fold the dough in half and seal the edges by pressing down with your fingers.
8. Wipe down your frying pan. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 teaspoon sesame oil and heat the pan on medium.
9. Add the potstickers to the pan in batches, 9 or so at a time. Brown on both sides, 1-2 minutes each side. Just remember that the dough is made of cheese, so you need to handle it very gently when it’s hot.
For the dipping sauce:
10. Whisk the dipping sauce ingredients together and serve.
Keywords: Low Carb Chicken Potstickers, Keto Chicken Potstickers, Paleo Chicken Potstickers