You can only improve sweetened pork rinds one way, and that is by covering them in yummy chocolate.
1. Melt the butter.
2. Add the pork rinds and butter to a one gallon plastic bag. Seal and then shake the bag until all of the pork rinds are covered in butter.
3. Mix up the sweetener and cinnamon in a small bowl. Add to the bag and shake until the pork rinds are uniformly coated with the cinnamon sugar.
4. Melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil together in a small bowl over High heat. Heat in 30 second increments, stirring after each time, until smooth and melted, about 90 seconds.
5. Lay the pork rinds out on a large parchment covered cookie sheet. Drizzle the chocolate on top of the pork rinds.
6. The chocolate will harden as it cools. Can be stored in an airtight container for 3-4 days.
Keywords: Low Carb Chocolate Pork RInds, Keto Chocolate Pork RInds, Paleo Chocolate Pork Rinds