This low carb cloud bread has just 2g net carbs per slice. It’s a great low carb bread substitute.
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
2. Using an electric mixer, whip the egg whites and cream of tartar until stiff peaks form.
3. Combine the egg yolks, sour cream, baking powder, salt and protein powder in a medium sized bowl.
4. Fold the egg whites into the yolk mixture a little at a time until it’s all incorporated.
5. Pour the mixture into a greased loaf pan*.
6. Bake on the middle shelf of oven for 50- 60 minutes or until a toothpick in the center comes out clean.
7. Allow to cool before removing from the pan and slicing.
8. Store in the refrigerator.
*This recipe can also be used to make 8 rolls. Portion out the batter into bun sized dollops on a parchment covered coolie sheet and bake for 20-30 minutes.
Keywords: Low Carb Cloud Bread, Keto Cloud Bread, Paleo Cloud Bread