Low carb and Keto corned beef hash is a great way to use up extra corned beef leftovers. And each serving has just 5g net carbs.
St. Patrick’s Day has come and gone.
Now what do I do with all this corned beef?
Let’s make a hash of it, shall we?
Hash has always been my go-to whenever I have extra meat that I don’t know what to do with. Add some onions and potatoes and you’re golden. But now that I’m on a low carb diet, potatoes are off limits. Problem!
Luckily, cauliflower can act as a good low carb stand-in in this corned beef hash recipe.
So just fry up some cauliflower and onions, steam it for a few minutes, and then add in your corned beef. Soon you’ll have a great low carb breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Low Carb Keto Corned Beef Hash
Low Carb corned beef hash is a great way to use up extra corned beef leftovers. And each serving has just 5g net carbs.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 12
- Total Time: 22 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Entree
- Cuisine: American
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cups cauliflower, chopped into small pieces
- 2 cups corned beef, diced
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
1. Dice the onions and corned beef and chop the cauliflower into small pieces.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat.
3. Add the onions and cauliflower and cook for 3-4 minutes stirring occasionally, until golden brown.
4. Sprinkle with paprika, salt and pepper.
5. Add water to the pan, cover and cook for 5 minutes more.
6. Remove the lid and add in the corned beef. Cook for 2 minutes.
7. Remove from the heat and sprinkle with fresh parsley.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 137
- Fat: 9
- Carbohydrates: 7
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 8
Keywords: Low Carb Corned Beef Hash, Keto Corned Beef Hash, Paleo Corned Beef Hasg
If you make this corned beef hash recipe, you’re going to need to make Corned Beef first.