Low Carb corned beef hash is a great way to use up extra corned beef leftovers. And each serving has just 5g net carbs.
1. Dice the onions and corned beef and chop the cauliflower into small pieces.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat.
3. Add the onions and cauliflower and cook for 3-4 minutes stirring occasionally, until golden brown.
4. Sprinkle with paprika, salt and pepper.
5. Add water to the pan, cover and cook for 5 minutes more.
6. Remove the lid and add in the corned beef. Cook for 2 minutes.
7. Remove from the heat and sprinkle with fresh parsley.
Keywords: Low Carb Corned Beef Hash, Keto Corned Beef Hash, Paleo Corned Beef Hasg