This easy recipe for low carb egg drop soup makes delicious Chinese restaurant fare. It’s a tasty appetizer with only 3g net carbs per bowl.
1. Bring the chicken broth to a boil in a medium sized sauce pan. Lower the heat to Low and keep at a simmer.
2. Add the ginger and garlic and simmer for 15 minutes.
3. Strain the broth and return to the stove. Bring back to a simmer.
4. Add in the coconut aminos or soy sauce.
5. Mix together arrowroot and water. Add to the broth and simmer until slightly thickened, 1-2 minutes.
6. Slowly whisk in the beaten eggs. Remove from the heat.
7. Add to soup bowls and sprinkle scallions on top. Serve immediately.
Keywords: Low Carb Egg Drop Soup, Keto Egg Drop Soup, Paleo Egg Drop Soup