These Low Carb Keto Everything Flax Seed Crackers are seriously delicious. They’ve got just 98 calories and 1g net carbs and you can eat them on low carb, keto, paleo, Whole30, vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free and grain-free diets. That’s a mouthful!
1/3 cup super-fine almond flour
1/3 cup sunflower seeds
1/3 cup pepita seeds
1/3 cup chia seeds
1/3 cup sesame seeds
1 tablespoon psyllium husk powder
3 tablespoons Trader Joe’s Everything But The Bagel Seasoning
1/4 cup butter or ghee, melted
1 cup boiling water
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F and cover a large 11 X 17 inch cookie sheet with parchment paper. Lower the oven rack to the lowest setting.
2. Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl. Whisk to get the clumps in the almond flour out.
3. Add boiling water and butter. Mix together with a spatula until a dough forms. Test for saltiness and add more salt if desired.
4. Use spatula to spread out the dough thinly on the parchment covered cookie sheet. It should cover the cookie sheet completely from edge to edge and be about 1/4 inch thick.
5. Bake on lower rack for about 1 hour, checking occasionally to make sure it’s not burning. Turn the cookie sheet around halfway through so that it cooks evenly. Pay attention as seeds are heat sensitive.
6. Turn off the oven and let the crackers dry in the oven for another hour.
7. Break into pieces.
Keywords: Flax Seed Crackers, Flaxseed Crackers, Keto Flaxseed Crackers, Flaxseed Crackers