These low carb honey roasted peanuts are just the thing for when you are feeling snacky.
4 cups salted roasted peanuts
1/2 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup Swerve Brown or equivalent brown sugar substitute
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup Swerve or equivalent granulated sweetener
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F and cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large microwave safe bowl, melt butter.
3. Add brown sugar substitute, cinnamon and vanilla and mix well to combine.
4. Add peanuts and mix well to coat.
5. Spread nuts evenly on the parchment covered cookie sheet.
6. Sprinkle granulated sweetener over nuts.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes, watching closely so that they don’t darken and burn.
8. Allow to cool on the pan for 1/2 hour and then break the clumps of peanuts up with your hands.
Keywords: low carb honey roasted peanuts, keto honey roasted peanuts, peanuts