1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Add melted butter, almond flour, eggs, crust sweetener (1/4 cup), and salt to a medium sized bowl and mix well. Stir in coconut flour and shredded coconut until a dough forms.
3. Roll out dough between parchment or wax paper. Take top sheet of paper off dough and invert into a pie pan. If it falls apart, don't worry, it's still good. Just press the crust into the pie pan like you would a crumb crust. Using a fork, poke small holes throughout the crust.
4. Bake crust for 10 minutes until browned. Put it in the freezer to cool while you make the filling.
5. Add the flavored Jello, 1/4 cup sweetener and 1/2 cup water to a small saucepan and cook over low heat until fully dissolved.
6. Pour the Jello mixture over the softened cream cheese in a large bowl. Using an electric mixer, mix until it is smooth and even. Set aside in the fridge.
7. Whip the cream, vanilla and remaining sweetener in a large bowl until soft peaks form.
8. Dissolve the unflavored gelatin in a small bowl in 2 tablespoons warm water.
9. Add the gelatin to the whipped cream and whip until stiff peaks form.
10. Fold half of the whipped cream into the Jello mixture. Add to the cooled pie crust.
11. Top with the remaining whipped cream.