This low carb and Keto Jello Cream Pie is the ideal weapon if you ever find yourself in a pie fight. Plus, each slice has just 2g net carbs.
Hello pie enthusiasts.
Or Jello enthusiasts, whichever the case may be. Today I’ve got a little something to share with you. It’s a low carb and Keto Jello Cream pie. It’s the perfect weapon if you ever find yourself in a pie fight.
So Jello, let’s talk about it.
Sugar Free Jello is the low carb dieter’s secret weapon. It is one of the few actual zero carb foods. And each serving has just 10 calories. Yes, 10 calories.
I use Sugar Free Jello in all sorts of recipes.
Low Keto Jello Cream Pie
This low carb pie is creamy, fruity deliciousness.
It’s got a sturdy almond and coconut flour crust, and is filled with a creamy Jello custard layer. And whipped cream tops it all off. And the best part is that a slice of this low carb pie has just 2g net carbs.
So this is a pie that you will not want to use next time you find yourself in a food fight.
Low Carb Keto Jello Cream Pie
This Low Carb Keto Jello Cream Pie is the ideal weapon if you ever find yourself in a pie fight. And each slice has just 2g net carbs.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 12 slices 1x
- Category: Desset
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Amrican
1/4 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup super fine almond flour
2 large eggs
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/3 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
8 oz cream cheese
1 (.3 oz) box Sugar Free Jello, any flavor
1/2 cup water
1/4 cup Confectioner’s Swerve or equivalent powdered sweetener
2 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
1 envelope Knox unflavored gelatin
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons warm water
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Add melted butter, almond flour, eggs, crust sweetener (1/4 cup), and salt to a medium sized bowl and mix well. Stir in coconut flour and shredded coconut until a dough forms.
3. Roll out dough between parchment or wax paper. Take top sheet of paper off dough and invert into a pie pan. If it falls apart, don’t worry, it’s still good. Just press the crust into the pie pan like you would a crumb crust. Using a fork, poke small holes throughout the crust.
4. Bake crust for 10 minutes until browned. Put it in the freezer to cool while you make the filling.
5. Add the flavored Jello, 1/4 cup sweetener and 1/2 cup water to a small saucepan and cook over low heat until fully dissolved.
6. Pour the Jello mixture over the softened cream cheese in a large bowl. Using an electric mixer, mix until it is smooth and even. Set aside in the fridge.
7. Whip the cream, vanilla and remaining sweetener in a large bowl until soft peaks form.
8. Dissolve the unflavored gelatin in a small bowl in 2 tablespoons warm water.
9. Add the gelatin to the whipped cream and whip until stiff peaks form.
10. Fold half of the whipped cream into the Jello mixture. Add to the cooled pie crust.
11. Top with the remaining whipped cream.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 339
- Fat: 33
- Carbohydrates: 5
- Fiber: 4
- Protein: 5
Keywords: Low Carb Jello Cream Pie, Keto Jello Cream Pie, Low Carb Cream Pie, Keto Cream Pie
I’ve included links to the specialty ingredients used in this recipe. You should know that they are Amazon Associates links, so I’ll receive a small commission if you buy something.22