Low Carb Keto Almond Crescent Cookies
These holiday cookie platter classics are easy to make and tasty to eat. And each cookie has just 2g net carbs.
- Author: Resolution Eats
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 17
- Total Time: 32 minutes
- Yield: 16 cookies 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
1/2 cup butter, softened
6 tablespoons Swerve or equivalent granulated sweetener
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 large egg
1 teaspoon almond extract
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup super fine almond flour
3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and cover 2 large cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sweetener with an electric mixer until course crumbs form.
- Add egg, almond extract and vanilla extract and mix well to combine.
- Add slivered almonds to a food processor or high powered blender and pulse a few time to bread the almonds up.
- Add ground almonds, almond flour and coconut flour to the bowl and mix well to combine.
- Form the dough into a ball. Cut the ball in half and then in half again until you have 16 pieces of dough.
- Add the sliced almonds to a medium sized bowl.
- Roll a piece of dough into a ball and then roll it into a 3 inch long log.
- Roll the log in the sliced almonds to coat front and back.
- Shape the log into a crescent and add to the cookie sheet. Repeat until all of the dough is used up and both of the cookie sheets have an equal amount of cookies.
- One cookie sheet at a time, bake for 12-17 minutes until cookies are browned at the edges.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool on the cookie sheet for 1/2 hour before eating. The cookies will be soft and crumbly when they come out of the oven, but will firm up as they cool.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 170
- Fat: 15
- Carbohydrates: 5
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 5
Keywords: Low Carb Almond Crescents, Keto Almond Crescents, Low Carb Almond Cookies, Keto Almond Cookies