These Low Carb Keto Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers are SPICY. Have a glass of water handy.
14 jalapeño peppers, seeded and sliced in half
5 oz cream cheese
5 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
14 slices bacon, cut in half
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and cover a large cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
2. Mix together cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese and black pepper.
3. Slice each jalapeño pepper in half and remove the seeds. Wear latex gloves if you have them. Fill each pepper with cream cheese mixture.
4. Cut bacon in half so you have 28 pieces. Wrap each pepper with bacon, leaving the loose ends underneath the peppers. Use a tooth pick to hold the bacon together.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes until bacon is at the desired doneness.
6. Allow to cool on the cookie sheet.
7. Can be served warm or cold.
Keywords: Low Carb Jalapeno Poppers, Low Carb Bacon Jalapeno Poppers, Keto Jalapeno Poppers