Low Carb Keto Berries and Cream
This is one of the simplest low carb desserts you can make.
- Author: Resolution Eats
- Prep Time: 3
- Total Time: 3
- Yield: 1 serving 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 1/2 cup raspberries, blueberries, or blackberries
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 tablespoon Confectioner’s Swerve or equivalent powdered sweetener
1. In a small bowl, mix together cream and sweetener until dissolved.
2. Add a mixture of berries to the bowl.
- Calories: 239
- Fat: 23
- Carbohydrates: 9
- Fiber: 4
- Protein: 2
Keywords: Low Carb Berries and Cream, Keto Berries and Cream, Paleo Berries and Cream