1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and grease 6 wells of a muffin pan.
2. Melt biscuit butter and set aside to cool.
3. Mix coconut flour and baking powder in a medium sized bowl.
4. Lightly beat eggs and mix with melted butter in a small bowl. Add to dry ingredients and mix well.
5. Mix in the cheese.
6. Divide the batter into 6 wells of the cupcake pan and smooth the tops with your fingers.
7. Bake for 15-17 minutes until lightly browned.
8. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes and then move to a cooling rack.
9. Add 1 tablespoon butter to a large skillet and melt over Medium High heat.
10. Add sausage and brown, breaking it up into bits, 5 minutes.
11. Add heavy cream and 1/4 cup water to the pan and bring to a simmer. Simmer for 12 minutes.
12. Dissolve arrowroot powder in 1/4 cup water. Add arrowroot mixture to the pan and return to a simmer.
13. Simmer until thickened, 2-3 minutes.
14. Add remaining butter to the pan and mix to melt.
15. Cut biscuits in half and pour 1/4 cup sausage gravy on top.