These low carb and Keto biscuits with sausage gravy makes for a delicious Southern breakfast or brunch. And each serving has just 4g net carbs.
1/4 cup butter, melted
1/3 cup coconut flour
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
4 large eggs
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 tablespoon butter
1/2 pound breakfast sausage
3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
1/2 cup water, divided
1/2 tablespoon arrowroot powder
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F and liberally grease 6 wells of a muffin pan.
2. Melt biscuit butter and set aside to cool.
3. Mix coconut flour and baking powder in a medium sized bowl
4. Lightly beat eggs and mix with melted butter in a small bowl. Add the mixture into the bowl of dry ingredients and mix well.
5. Mix in the cheese.
6. Divide the batter into 6 portions and roll them into balls with your hands. Add a ball of biscuit dough to each of the 6 greased wells of the muffin pan.
7. Bake for 14-16 minutes until lightly browned.
8. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes and then carefully remove from the pan and move to a cooling rack.
9. Add 1 tablespoon butter to a large skillet and melt over Medium High heat.
10. Add sausage and brown, breaking it into bits, 5 minutes.
11. Add heavy whipping cream and 1/4 cup water to the pan and bring to a simmer. Simmer for 8 minutes.
12. Dissolve arrowroot in 1/4 cup water. Add arrowroot mixture to the pan and return to a simmer.
13. Simmer until thickened, 1 minute.
14. Cut biscuits in half and pour 1/6th of the low carb sausage gravy on top of each one.
STEP-BY-STEP PHOTOGRAPHS ARE BELOW THE RECIPE
Keywords: Keto Biscuits and Gravy, Keto Sausage Gravy, Low Carb Biscuits and Gravy, Keto Sausage Gravy