Low Carb Keto Black and White Cookies
These low carb black and white cookies are the perfect blend of vanilla and chocolate. And each cookie has just 4g net carbs.
- Author: Resolution Eats
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 18
- Total Time: 28 minutes
- Yield: 7 cookies 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and cover a large cookie sheet with parchment paper. Make enough room in your freezer to store a cookie sheet.
- Mix dry ingredients together in a large sized bowl.
- Mix in softened butter and vanilla extract with an electric mixer until a dough forms.
- Roll the dough into a ball and place it between two sheets of parchment paper. Roll out the dough to between 1/8 – 1/4 inch thick.
- Place dough in the freezer for 10 minutes until it is stiff and easier to cut with cookie cutters. Use a 3 1/2 inch wide circle cookie cutter to cut into circles. Place the circles of dough onto the parchment covered cookie sheet.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes until edges are just beginning to brown.
- Roll up the remaining dough, and repeat the steps to get 2 more cookies out of it.
- The cookies will be very soft when they come out of the oven. Cool on the cookie sheet for at least 1 hour until completely cooled before frosting.
- Mix together heavy whipping cream and powdered sweetener until smooth and spreadable. If it’s too wet to spread, then add more sweetener and if it’s too stiff, then add more cream. Spread the white frosting over half of the cookies. Place the cookies in the freezer for 10 minutes to harden the frosting.
- Place chocolate chips in a small microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments, stirring after each increment, until completely melted and smooth, about 60-90 seconds.
- Remove cookies from the freezer and spread chocolate over the other half of the cookie. Place in the freezer for 10 minutes to harden the frosting.
*If you take these cookies to a party, make sure to clearly mark that they contains nut. Most people don’t expect cookies to use almond flour, so people with nut allergies might inadvertently eat them.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 238
- Fat: 22
- Carbohydrates: 9
- Fiber: 5
- Protein: 4
Keywords: Low Carb Black and White Cookie, Keto Black and White Cookie, Sugar-Free Black and White Cookie