This low carb Bloody Mary is the perfect cocktail for weekend brunch. You can splurge but still stay on your diet.
4 oz V8 High Fiber Vegetable Juice or equivalent tomato juice
3 oz vodka
1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon Swerve or equivalent granulated sweetener
2 teaspoons lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
2–3 drops hot sauce, optional
2 wooden skewers
parsley or celery fronds
1 slice bacon
8 green olives
3 grape tomatoes, mixed varieties
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and cover a cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
2. Pierce a slice of bacon with a wooden skewer. Add an olive, then pierce the bacon again. Go back and forth between olives and bacon as if you were sewing the bacon with the skewer.
3. Place bacon skewer on cookie sheet and bake for 17-20 minutes until bacon reaches desired doneness. Set aside to cool.
4. Arrange grape tomatoes and remaining olives on another skewer.
5. In a large glass, mix all cocktail ingredients. Taste for salt and add more salt if desired.
6. Add ice to the glass.
7. Arrange parsley or celery and wooden skewers in the glass and serve.
Keywords: low carb bloody mary, keto bloody mary, paleo bloody mary