This recipe uses Swerve’s new brown sugar substitute to make delicious brown sugar cookies.
1 cup almond butter
2 large eggs
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup Swerve or equivalent granulated sweetener
1/2 cup Brown Swerve or equivalent brown sugar substitute
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and cover 2 large cookie sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, beat together almond butter, eggs and vanilla with an electric mixer.
3. In a medium sized bowl, mix together coconut flour, both sweeteners, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
4. Beat the dry ingredients into the wet.
5. Scoop out tablespoon sized portions of dough and use your hands to roll them into balls. The dough will be oily. That’s ok. Place 8 cookies per cookie sheet. It will take 3 cookie sheets for all the dough, so bake the first two and then reuse one cookie sheet for the remaining cookies.
6. Bake for 11-13 minutes until bottoms begin to brown.
Keywords: Low Carb Brown Sugar Cookie, Keto Brown Sugar Cookie, Brown Sugar Cookie