These low carb Keto cheese biscuits are a southern staple.
1/4 cup butter, melted
1/3 cup coconut flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
4 large eggs
3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and grease 8 wells of a cupcake pan.
2. Melt butter and set aside to cool.
3. Mix all dry ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
4. Lightly beat eggs and mix with melted butter in a small bowl. Add to dry ingredients and mix well.
5. Mix in the cheese.
6. Divide the batter into 8 wells of the cupcake pan and smooth the tops with your fingers.
7. Bake for 15-17 minutes until lightly browned.
8. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes and then move to a cooling rack. Best served hot.
Keywords: Low Carb Cheese Biscuit, Keto Cheese Biscuit, Southern Cheese Biscuit