This low carb recipe uses Zeroodle Soy Noodles to make a classic Chicken Alfredo dish with only 4g net carbs.
1. Boil the Zeroodles for 2 minutes and then drain.
2. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
3. Add in chicken, thyme, lemon juice, and a few shakes of salt and pepper and cook until chicken is opaque and cooked through. Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside.
4. Turn the heat down to medium low and add 1 cup of cream, butter and a pinch of salt to the skillet. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
5. Turn the heat down to low and stir in the parmesan and remaining 1/4 cup cream.
6. Add in the chicken and spaghetti noodles and toss well to coat. Cook for another minute.
7. Serve immediately with fresh parsley sprinkled on top.
Keywords: Low Carb Chicken Alfredo, Keto Chicken Alfredo, Paleo Chicken Alfredo