These low carb and Keto cabbage wrapped chicken enchiladas only have 3.5g net carb per enchilada. Muy bueno!
7 savoy cabbage leaves (from one head of cabbage)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and set a large pot of water to boil.
2. Add all enchilada sauce ingredients to a medium sized sauce pan and bring to a low simmer. Simmer until ready to use.
3. Add the cabbage leaves to the pot of boiling water and cook for 2 minutes. Remove from water and dry the leaves.
6. Take a sharp paring knife and slice half of the hard middle rib off of the cabbage leaves. This is to make the leaves thinner and more pliable.
5. For the filling, mix chicken with 1/2 cup enchilada sauce and 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
6. Spread 1/2 cup enchilada sauce over the bottom of an 11 x 7 inch casserole dish.
7. Add 1/3 cup filling to the middle of a cabbage leaf. Roll the thin sides of the leaves in. Roll the rib side next, like you would a burrito. Arrange the enchiladas in the casserole dish.
8. Pour the remaining enchilada sauce on top of the enchiladas. Sprinkle remaining 3/4 cup mozzarella on top.
9. Bake for 20-25 minutes until the cheese melts.
Keywords: Low Carb Chicken Enchiladas, Keto Chicken Enchiladas, Paleo Chicken Enchiladas