This recipe uses Zeroodle Shirataki Noodles to make a convincing low carb Pad Thai with only 9g net carbs per serving.
1. Boil the fettuccine noodles for 2 minutes and then drain well.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together sweetener, molasses, coconut aminos, rice vinegar, lime juice and fish sauce. Taste the sauce and add more sweetener or lime juice as desired.
3. Heat oil in a wok or large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and saute until cooked through, about 4 – 6 minutes.
4. Transfer to a plate, and add more oil to the pan if necessary. Add bell pepper and saute 1 – 2 minutes. Then add garlic, scallions and bean sprouts and saute 1 minute more.
5. Push veggies to edges of pan and crack eggs into center. Cook and scramble until eggs have cooked through.
6. Push the eggs to the side and add the sauce to the pan. Cook until the sweetener is fully dissolved. Add in chicken and noodles and toss everything together. Cook for 2 minutes more.
7. Serve warm, topped with cilantro, peanuts and red pepper flakes to taste.
Keywords: Low Carb Pad Thai, Ketp Pad Thai, Paleo Pad Thai